METIS is an online meetings and spend reporting system which will give you control over your meetings and conferences. With constant access to management information you’ll have in-depth knowledge about each individual event and an overall picture of your company’s activity.
You will be able to create innovative venue solutions and at the same time track cost savings, monitor activity and share our industry knowledge and experience.
For the event manager, METIS is a process-driven solution to creative venue finding. It has multi-level access giving flexible and inclusive use by all meeting bookers, whilst providing a professional, informed and efficient service.
For meetings procurement, METIS is an integrated, strategic programme with instant and transparent reporting. It gives a professional and efficient evaluation of all meeting activity, allowing greater control of suppliers and pro-active consolidation.
For all users, METIS is an easy and personal solution to managing resources and meetings spend, as well as demonstrating cost and time savings.
A progressive approach…
METIS will give you the power to consolidate and analyse your meetings data. It has the business intelligence you need to drive savings and efficiencies in your events department. In addition, our dedicated account management team will ensure the best meetings strategies are established throughout your organisation. You will benefit from:
- Your personalised home page with future meetings and links to the details
- Venue sourcing and a database, with your preferred suppliers and your company standards
- An extensive database of more than 12,000 UK and international venues
- Self-search option with the facility to view venues and compile a shortlist
- Venue site visit reports
- Event search by date, reference, location, meeting host, venue name, confirmed contract, pending contract, provisional hold, cancelled or all these categories together
- Buy and spend information, searchable by date range, spend, cost savings, groups, cancellations, group, enquiry levels and market share
- The ability for a meeting organiser to approve/authorise an event once submitted through the system
- Auto referencing, which will allocate a reference number to the booking
- Auto email generation, which will alert the booker to the successful submission of an enquiry, reference numbers and key contact
- Key supplier details
- Commercial terms and preferred packages
- Venues visiting, account reviews and site visits
- General information such as SLAs, SOPs, compliance, educationals, training tips
- Events calendar
- A blog for the latest industry information
- Account reconciliation services
- Constant updates so that you have access to consolidated information at any time
- Instant, bespoke reporting of past, present and future spend with a range of selection criteria
- Management of venue sourcing with an extensive database, preferred suppliers and the history of meetings held at venues
- Transparency of information with different levels of use for different stakeholders
- Easy access to preferred suppliers, compliance and purchasing guidelines
- Quick and efficient communication through online RFPs
- Training and support by sharing venue information and through our market knowledge